Enter Road Trips & Coffee’s giveaway during National Park Week to win a National Park Starter Kit with everything you’ll need to start explore our national parks.
Whether you are a frequent national park visitor or still waiting for that first time, the National Park Starter Kit would be something awesome to take home.
One lucky winner during the 2019 National Park Week celebration will win the National Park Starter Kit. Here’s what the kit includes:
- Reusable canvas bag
- Road Trips & Coffee 15oz ceramic coffee mug
- Black Diamond carabiner
- National Park Passport book
- 250-piece first aid kit
- ENO single nest hammock
What will it take to win? Your email address. I promise I will never share that information with anyone else. But I also promise you will be entered for a chance to win and will receive periodic updates to blog posts I write about road trips, coffee shops, and the national parks.
Entry for this giveaway is now closed.
ROAD TRIPS & COFFEE NATIONAL PARK WEEK GIVEAWAY (“GIVEAWAY”) IS VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND JASON BARNETTE (“SPONSOR”) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THE GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
ROAD TRIPS & COFFEE NATIONAL PARK WEEK GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- GIVEWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on April 19, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Giveaway Period”)
- ELIGIBILITY: Giveway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Giveway is void outside of the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveway Period, go to www.roadtripsandcoffee.com/national-park-week/giveaway (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person/household/email address. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 28, 2019 to be eligible for the Giveaway drawing. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the email address will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, undelivered, illegible, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in these Official Rules will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
- DRAWING: One (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received on or about April 29, 2019. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATIONS/VERIFICATIONS: You are not a winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Potential winners will be first notified on or about April 29, 2019 by email (“Initial Email”) at the email address provided at time of entry. Potential winners must reply to this Initial Email with their complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth within 72 hours from when the Initial Email is sent. Administrator is not responsible for any change of e-mail address or communication problems. If a potential winner does not reply to the Initial Email with the information specified above within 72 hours, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among remaining eligible entries. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Administrator’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. By accepting a prize, winners grant Jason Barnette and Road Trips & Coffee, the right to use their names and likenesses in advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- PRIZE: One (1) Prize consisting of (1) National Parks Reusable Canvas Bag, (1) 15 ounce ceramic mug with Road Trips & Coffee branding, (1) Black Diamond Neutrino Carabiner, (1) National Park Passport Book, (1) 250 Piece First Aid Kit, (1) ENO Single Nest Hammock. Approximate retail value of prize: $105.
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants (a) agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator which are final and binding in all matters; (b) consent to the use by Administator and its designees of their names, cities and states of residence, and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless Administrator from any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Giveaway, and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize, including any travel and other prize-related activities related thereto, including as set out in the Limitations of Liability section. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Giveaway or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Administator or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or the Website; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, the Administrator. If Adminiastrator suspects that an entrant has engaged in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, the entrant will be contacted as soon as practicable. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES. All materials submitted become the property of Administrator and will not be returned.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility and the entrant releases the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Giveaway or prize-related activity including travel, including, without limitation, the administration of the Giveaway, the selection and confirmation of winners, and the arranging, awarding and use of prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (ii) late, lost, stolen, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, those that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules; (iii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to the awarded prizes or the Giveaway itself; (iv) failure of the Website or any operations or transmission of information during the Giveaway Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human or technical, errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Giveaway, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Giveaway; (v) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any Giveaway-related materials, including, without limitation, printing or advertising errors or the failure of or problems with any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Giveaway howsoever caused; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (vii) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging, awarding or use of prizes; or (viii) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Giveaway (or portion thereof), or to amend the Official Rules, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Administratoe reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway. In the event of termination, Sponsor may conduct the drawing at random from among all eligible, non-suspect Giveaway entries received up to time of such action for this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- RULES GOVERN. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes related materials, including, but not limited to, the Sweepstakes entry form, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.